challenges1_1_2020_07; challenges1_2_2020_07; challenges1_3_2020_07; challenges1_4_2020_07; challenges1_5_2020_07; challenges1_6_2020_07; challenges1_7_2020_07; challenges1_8_2020_07 [grid question]
Level of Government Surveyed
In trying to acquire new software for (specific department area/each of the following areas), which of the following has been a challenge? Please select all that apply.
1. Obtaining financial approval/resources
2. Inadequate information about software options
3. Lack of buy-in from IT staff in your government
4. Lack of buy-in from purchasing staff in your government
5. Lack of buy-in from your top appointed official
6. Concerns about implementation
7. Other (please specify)
8. I have no applicable experience to answer this question
The language of this question changed based upon position. Department heads were shown their specific department area (i.e. ... for "public works", which ...). For Top Appointed officials and Heads of IT, the question was generalized and the specific department area was replaced with "for each of the following areas."
Go to Data File